Introduction of China private tours
- Do you like traveling with a flexible itinerary?
If the answer is Yes. You will most likely prefer a private tour.
Below are some typical benefits and negatives our clients told us. They will help you learn more about this popular travel style.
Compared with Group Tour and other popular travel styles, such as backpacker and independent traveler, a private tour in China has its own benefits. However, there is no best way, you need to choose one that best fits your needs.
The Benefit of Choosing a China Private Tour:
- With the assistance of a professional travel adviser, you will be a part in designing the tour itinerary, which means:
- You decide the tour length exactly based on your schedule and budget.
- You start the trip on any date at your convenience.
- Plan to visit the attractions that you are specially interested in.
- 90% of the itinerary can be changed at any time during your trip.
- You can add 1 free day or more to explore on your own.
- Experienced licensed guide an skillful driver are provided for your exclusive use in each destination.
- Safe and private transportation are provided for you only.
- It is not a shopping tour unless you requires.
- Ideal for people who need special assistance, such as the elderly, people with disabilities or families with small children.
The Disadvantages When Choosing a China Private Tour:
- If there are only 1 or 2 people in your group, the cost maybe higher than taking a group tour.
- It requires your interests of doing research and discussing the travel plan with your travel advisor before coming to China. This costs you extra time and efforts.
- Changes in your itinerary can cause additional costs.
- You may lose chances of sharing your trip with some other foreign travelers on the route.
Check our clients' feedback to see their comments on the private tours.
The China Private Tours We Offer.
Start tailor making your trip now or choose from over 200 pre-made private tours on our website, which covers all the regions throughout China. These places include Tibet, Beijing, Guilin and Sichuan. All of them are designed by our expert travel advisor.
These private tours are classified into several different categories and themes to ensure you can quickly find the one that best fit to your needs and interests. Among the most popular series include:
China Tibet Tours: Made up by 7 itineraries ranging from 15 to 20 days, this series combines the trip to the marvelous Tibet with other highlight places in China, including Beijing, Xi'an and Chengdu.
Silk Road Adventure: Explore the ancient trading route through these 9 Silk Road tours (7 to 19 days). Follow the footsteps of Marco Polo, Genghis Khan and other great explorers along this transcontinental trading route.
Highlights in this series include: Dunhuang Mogao Caves. Kashgar Sunday Market, Kanas Lake, Turpan Gaochang Ancient City. etc.
China City Tours: This series can be divided into several subclasses based on different destinations. Ranging from 1 to 10 days, most of the itineraries are focus on 1 or 2 cities. You can mix these short trips together based on your interests.
Sichuan Highlights Tour: Combined the most popular destinations of Sichuan in this series, we have designed 8 itineraries for clients to choose. The length of these trips varies from 5 to 10 days.
For more itineraries you can search on our website. If you already have a list of the places you want to visit. Send us right now! We will be very happy to create tailor made experience in your personal private tour.