Introduction of group tours
- What is the best way to see China?
Group tour or private tour, there is no exactly right answer. Both of them are the most popular styles for foreigners travel in China.
Group tours with guaranteed departure dates are most popular for those who are eager to see the highlights in China at a comparatively low price.
The Benefits of Choosing a Group Tour
- Relative to the private tour, it costs less for single travelers.
- If you have less time or interests to do research before coming to China, group travel offers you little or no planning.
- Some travel agency will arrange you everything, including the travel documents, lodging, meals, entrance tickets, etc.
- With the knowledge of a local guide, a group tour will leave you with enjoyment instead of stress.
- You will meet new people from your or other country during the trip.
The Negatives of Choosing a Group Tours
Tips for Group Tour
- Your group may contain a drama queen who is constantly disrupting your travel experience.
- Some agencies will not guarantee the tour departure if there are not enough people join in the group.
- You cannot tailor the itinerary to your needs. All the travel plans in a group tour have been fixed scheduled in advance.
- You share the bus and guide with all other group members.
- Reduced selection of available choices.
- Some travel agencies will sell you a group tour at a very low price. However, they maybe put you into a shopping tour. A large of time will be spent on shopping during the trip. WindhorseTour does not sell shopping tours to our clients.
- Carefully study the day-by-day itinerary provided. One of the most important things you can do is to review the trip schedule with the travel advisor.
- Knowing the inclusion and exclusion during the trip and the places you’ll be visiting will help you determine everything, such as what to pack, what to see, etc.
- Always have the hotel contact number and the contacts of the guide in case of lost or emergency. If you feel discomfort when traveling, inform the guide instantly.
People Prefer a Private Tour or a Group Tour in China?
90% of our clients choose a China private tour. With over 10 years experience, WindhorseTour has always been the expert of creating tailor made experiences based on every clients unique needs. The over 200 China private tours we designed cover all the highlights throughout China.
If you are a budget travelers or want to share their trip with other foreign travelers prefer a group tour, you may prefer the 5 Tibet Group Tours on our website. The routes follow the famous Sino-Nepal highway from Lhasa to Kathmandu. Highlights include Lhasa Potala Palace, Namtso Lake and Mount Everest.
All of the Tibet Group Tours we offer are small group tours. There are no more than 12 people in one group. You share one Land Cruiser or minivan, licensed driver, and a knowledgeable guide with others during the trip.
We also provide city group tours to Beijing, Xi'an and other major cities in China. Contact us by telling you what you like, we will reply you with a detailed itinerary that fits to your interests and needs within 24 hours.