Do I need a multi-entry visa if I take an overland tour from China - Nepal - China?


Anonymous's picture
Thu, 05/12/2011 - 00:00 -- Anonymous (not verified)


You need the double or multi-entry China visa. Nepal and China are two different countries.

You may also choose to apply for a new individual China visa if your retun to China other than Tibet.

Add new comment

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.