What kind of trip requires military permit, PSB Permit and alien's travel permit?


Eric Zeng's picture
  • Military and PSB (Public Security Bureau) Permits are only needed for those trips going through sensitive areas or a border region; such as the trips to Mount. Kailash and Tibet Kashgar Overland Tour.
  • Alien's Travel Permits are required if you are going to Mount Everest Base Camp, Samye Monastery (southern part of Tibet), Nyinchi (Eastern part of Tibet) and Mount. Kailash, but these can be issued from the local PSB before you enter the region.

Add new comment

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.