Do I need multi-entry China visa if I go to Tibet from China mainland and return to China mainland?


Anonymous's picture
Thu, 05/12/2011 - 00:00 -- Anonymous (not verified)

No. Tibet is a part of China, you only need a single entry visa if you enter Tibet from other mainland cities in China and return to China after the trip in Tibet.

Add new comment

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.