Two day travel, option b - hiking Mt. Emei
Two Day Travel, Option B (An less-rigorous two day experience of Mt. Emei; the park entrance fee is the only entrance fee)
- Take a bus from Baoguo Bus Station (报国寺客运中心)to Wannian Park (40RMB/person).
- Purchase a park entry ticket (120RMB/person; half-price with student card).
- A 40 minute walk from the front gate will bring you to Wannian Temple (万年寺).
- Make your way through Bailong Cave, Qingyin Pavilion (清音阁), Joking Monkey Area, where you can see the "naughty" monkeys, and then arrive at Hong Chunping (洪椿坪).
- After exploring, walk back to Wuxiangang Park, where the last bus to Baoguo Temple Bus station (报国寺客运中心) leaves at 6:00 pm.
- The next morning, take the early bus to Leidong Ping Park (雷洞坪) - from there, walk 2 hours to Golden Summit, or take a cable car.
- Explore beautiful Golden Summit, Qianfo Peak, and Wanfu Peak.
- Walk down to Jieyin Palace (接引寺), then to Ledongping (雷洞坪) where the last bus to Baoguo Temple Bus Station (报国寺客运中心) leaves at 6:00 pm.