Where can I submit my visa application?


Eric Zeng's picture

You should apply from Chinese Embassies or Consulates in your home country. If you are currently residing or traveling in other countries, you can also apply at the local Chinese Embassy or Consulate. 

Add new comment

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.