Where to visit in Chengdu?
Where are the best places to travel in Chengdu, the capital city of Sichuan, China? There are some places you definitely shouldn't miss.
- The Chengdu Panda Breeding and Research Center. Chengdu is the Giant Panda's home town; many people travel here to watch cute pandas playing.
- Jinsha Excavation Site - one of the great finds of the 21st century. The historical implications of a flourishing, stable, and religious civilization 3,500 years ago. Traveling here to explore the ancient civilization's life in that period.
- Wu Hou Temple, built for memorializing two heroes of the ancient Shu Kindom - Zhuge Liang and Liu Bei. Wu Hou Temple shrine to Sichuan's ancient past.
- Wide and Narrow Alley and Jinli Street, two culture streets in Chengdu, is perfect for you to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy the peace and quiet off the beaten path.
- QingYang Temple, with its distinct Taoist atmosphere, Qingyang Palace (or Temple) has become the first choice of many tourists to Sichuan for appreciating the singularities of Taoist architecture and thought.
- Chunxi Road Shopping, if you are a fan of shopping, this is the best choice for you, Chunxi Road includes various kinds of products, from clothing to food, etc.
Want to know more details? Please talk with a travel advisor via online chat.