One Day Travel
- Take a bus from Baoguo Bus station (报国寺客运中心) in Mt. Emei to Leidong Ping (雷洞坪) (40RMB/person) which takes about 1.5 hours, and purchase an entrance ticket for the park (120RMB/person, or half price with a student ID card).
- It is a 1.5 hour walk to Qingyin Palace (清音阁) and another 1.5 hours to reach to the Golden Summit on foot, or approximately 10 minutes by cable car.
- Enjoy the atmosphere and surroundings of the Golden Summit (we recommend 1 to 2 hours to fully appreciate the view).
Return back down to Qingyin Pavillion (清音阁) via the same route. It should take around 1 hour to return all the way to Leidong Ping (雷洞坪), and from there you can take a shuttle bus to Wannian Bus Parking Lot.
- From the parking lot to Wannian Temple (万年寺) by foot is a 20 minute walk, or 10 minutes by cable car (40 RMB/person).
- The descent takes about 1.5 hours, going through Bailong Cave and Qingyin Pavilion to Wuxiangang Park. The last bus from the park back to Baoguo Temple Bus Station leaves at 6:30 pm. (If you have enough time, you can go up to the Joking Monkey Area from Wannian Temple)