If you are staying in city for a long time, then you should go out with your families and friend for sightseeing the natural scenery. The Li River is your best choice for your destination. The Li River passing across this region is the soul of Guilin's natural beauty. "The river winds like a green silk ribbon, while the hills are like jade hairpins" was written by the great Tang Dynasty poet Han Yu (768-824 A.D.) when he was cruising down the Li River of Guilin. Along the Li River, there are many famous caves in Guilin such as Reed Flute Cave and Seven-Star Cave.
How wonderful it is! What makes you interested in Reed Flute Cave are the more than 70 inscriptions written in ink which can be dated back as far as 792 A.D. in the Tang Dynasty. These old inscriptions tell you that the Reed Flute Cave has attracted many travelers since ancient times. If you are interested in the Reed Flute Cave, please look at 9 Day Guilin and Guizhou Minority Highlights Tour.
Tips for you when you to travel to Seven-Star near Li River:
- The hotels are always booked out for the weekends and festivals. You should book them in advance. It is very convenient to join a tour: 3 Day Classical Guilin and Yangshuo Tour.
- You should prepare the extra clothes based on the different season.
- Bring your clothes which are convenient for different activities. Ladies are recommended not to wear short skirts because of the mosquitoes.
- There are many delicious snacks for visitors. You should pay attention about the food hygiene.
- Don't throw the waste anywhere. Take care of the environment in caves in Guilin.
- Do some activities to warm yourself before taking a cold bath. The water in mountain spring is very cold.
Enjoy yourself in the amazing caves in Guilin and feel the magic of the nature.